Monday, May 23, 2011

Dreamcatcher Earrings

Saturday, while I was waiting for rapture to come, I made this pair of dreamcatcher earrings.


I wire wrapped, and I leather wrapped, and I feathered, and still no sign of rapture. Just Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlago on the tele. So, I made another pair. I figured if I was going to go out, I might as well do it while doing something I love: crafting!


Mother Plucker! I hope these bad boys catch my nightmares of rapture!


Because the rapture was a no-show, I had time to take my tripod out for a spin in my backyard. Here I am looking "cute as sin" in my white tee,  in my white tee, and in my white botas. Viva la rapture! 





9 comments:

  1. awesome dream catcher earings! :) saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are pretty cool! Being crafty is the best. I also noticed a real lack of people being swept away to the heavens on saturday. Weird, huh?

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous earrings! i love statement jewelry especially earrings. i have a pair of feather ones!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh my god those are amazing! i'm completely obsessed with dreamcatchers myself, and blahh those are so great.
    wish i was good at making stuff myself haha
    xx http://highwaiisted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tenue! J'aime tes bagues!!!:)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following me darlin! You are so cute! I loveeee these earings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice earrings ! ^^
    Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    Will you follow my blog ? I'll follow yours too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. hah! that is a good thing to do when the rapture is coming.. :) I love the idea, it is super creative and they turned out great! Also your white boots are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! I love dream catchers. I have a post witch such a cute one!!



    Xoxo,
    beatricebalaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Much Love!