Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A day in L.A.

"A day in the city is a lifetime, for in that time of day one learns something of life." -d.r.




"The city has a past which it cherishes and a future which it awaits." -anonymous


going to church


praying for us sinners


Santa Sophia


"In the city, time becomes visible." -Mumford




"A happy city needs no mirrors, for in such a city the people see themselves in each other." d.r.


my nieces :)


C.C., the eldest


creepers


"A piece of the city is a piece of ourselves." -anonymous

Photos- taken by my niece, Cierra. Thanks very much C.C.

Quotes- taken from my mom's yearbook Sacred Heart High, Los Angeles, CA 1971

My sweater- some ugly Liz Claiborne number I picked up at the army. washed it, cut it, cropped it, and glued it with fabric glue, some sort of liquid hem I purchased. It held well and i suggest the method to you all if you find a sweater u like but it has an ugly cut to it. Also glued the sleeves in and the collar cause they rolled out. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Much Love!