Friday, May 9, 2014

5 de Mayo

5 de Mayo is a great "holiday" because it says it's exact date like the 4th of July. It's hard to forget. Now if they only called Christmas the 25th of December I could actually remember which day it falls on.


Don't invite me somewhere 5 de Mayo weekend and expect me not to come in costume. I wore this outfit Sunday and again Monday to work.


These are Granny's Vince Camuto's she got at Nordstrom. They are one size too big but I wore them anyways. I will spare you the story of her seeing them on another woman, befriending her, and exchanging email addresses all in the shoe dept.


This post is really just a punishment to myself for eating my brains out all weekend long. Back to Insanity I go. #effseant


Because I'm happy chubby

Blouse- local vintage shop $4
Skirt- old Goodwill find back when the Goodwill was still good



2 comments:

  1. Montse says you are not chubby, then she runs off singing the Happy song.
    Love everything about your outfit. Can we do insanity together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think i ever read this. you look awesome. miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Much Love!